Author Topic: Hello from Bill  (Read 7676 times)

• New to the site, but a long time medal collector.
Hello from Bill
« on: April 22, 2013, 06:38:47 PM »
New to the site, but a long time medal collector.
  • Administrator
  • Hi Bill,  Glad you could finally make it.  Your expertise and breadth of knowledge will be a great asset to this Forum and we appreciate you taking the time to keep an eye on us.  I expect to lean heavily on you when the need arises.  ;)

Being a cast medal collector myself, you have really begun to school me with your knowledge of the striking process for making medals.  I believe everyone will learn something from you.  Thanks for being here.
Re: Hello from Bill
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:27:32 PM »
Hi Bill,  Glad you could finally make it.  Your expertise and breadth of knowledge will be a great asset to this Forum and we appreciate you taking the time to keep an eye on us.  I expect to lean heavily on you when the need arises.  ;)

Being a cast medal collector myself, you have really begun to school me with your knowledge of the striking process for making medals.  I believe everyone will learn something from you.  Thanks for being here.
  • Greetings.....it looks like the first GOOD thing to arise from the Heritage Goetz hubs/die debacle is the genesis of this forum, and a growing collection of great minds!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 09:58:59 PM »
Greetings.....it looks like the first GOOD thing to arise from the Heritage Goetz hubs/die debacle is the genesis of this forum, and a growing collection of great minds!
  • I've never met a neck I didn't like.
  • Welcome Bill!  I am thrilled with your participation here.

N
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 09:51:38 AM »
Welcome Bill!  I am thrilled with your participation here.

N