Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 6742 times)

• I'm a little late but hey I'm here now.

I've been collecting for about 10 years and my main interests are French Art Deco and WW1 era and of course German, Austrian and Hungarian art medals.

I'm here to learn and hopefully contribute in some ways. Have only been here 5 minutes and have already learned a bit about Secessionists.

Redmikey

Hello to all
« on: June 02, 2013, 02:03:42 AM »
I'm a little late but hey I'm here now.

I've been collecting for about 10 years and my main interests are French Art Deco and WW1 era and of course German, Austrian and Hungarian art medals.

I'm here to learn and hopefully contribute in some ways. Have only been here 5 minutes and have already learned a bit about Secessionists.

Redmikey

• Administrator
  • Hi Mike!

Glad to see that you could make it.  Hopefully we'll pull in some experts that can give us insights into the art theory and such of this exciting area of medal collecting.  Perhaps I'll put out an invite out to Mark Jones even. 

Welcome again and we can't wait to hear about some of these pieces you've been buying from karlgoetzmedals.com.
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 10:27:07 AM »
Hi Mike!

Glad to see that you could make it.  Hopefully we'll pull in some experts that can give us insights into the art theory and such of this exciting area of medal collecting.  Perhaps I'll put out an invite out to Mark Jones even. 

Welcome again and we can't wait to hear about some of these pieces you've been buying from karlgoetzmedals.com.