The WATCHDOG - Views, statements, and opinions expressed are the author's and do not necessarily represent those of the Secessionist Medals website > Questions and Discussions Regarding Authenticity

Ebay seller "numismatic-antiquarian"

<< < (2/2)

Redmikey:
I notice on both Ebay and MA Shops that there is the same medal K-86 being sold the Sherlock in me noticed the "hair" on both photo's.

It seems Pater in Germany is dealing with Imperial of Brae in the Shetlands(Scotland) The quality of the medals is high but they are just too good to be true and the prices are very high.
Haarmann I accept your observations of this dealer even though he has a very acceptable feedback score. Something is not right.

Haarmann:
Redmikey,  Did you or anyone else notice that after this watchdog post was created this seller deleted/transferred his U.S. Ebay account "numismatic-antiquarian" to the British Ebay account "Imperial Investment" where they now sell exclusively?  First of all, I didn't know Ebay allowed businesses to change their name and Ebay location while still maintaining their feedback and sales count.  It seems some of the unregistered visitor activity here on the site was probably them reading this thread and they felt some heat.

The seller is still acting mum about medals not exhibiting the mint edge-stamp.  95% of these are coming out of WAG/WAG-O.  This guy is just another outlet to sell these after strikes.

aresgee:
I luv Goetz's work and whenever I offer select medals for sale on my ebay site, treasure coast coins. I have bought most of my pieces from WAG. Is there a concern about the authenticity of these items.
Thank YOyu

Haarmann:

--- Quote from: aresgee on March 24, 2017, 11:57:42 AM ---I luv Goetz's work and whenever I offer select medals for sale on my ebay site, treasure coast coins. I have bought most of my pieces from WAG. Is there a concern about the authenticity of these items.
Thank YOyu

--- End quote ---

You need to read this thread.  https://secessionistmedals.com/index.php?topic=5.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version