Author Topic: ALLEZIET KAMPFBEREIT  (Read 6810 times)

• Arnold Zadikow - 1916, Cast Blackened Iron, Oval Medallion, 83.1mm X 59.0mm,

Within Pearled border ALLEZEIT KAMPFBEREIT "Combat Ready" Showing three aircraft at all times with a field artillery train./For the 1st Bavarian field artillery - regiment "Prinz Regent Luitpold." Crowned monogram between year number, MUNCHEN below.
ALLEZIET KAMPFBEREIT
« on: November 10, 2013, 05:49:32 AM »

Arnold Zadikow - 1916, Cast Blackened Iron, Oval Medallion, 83.1mm X 59.0mm,

Within Pearled border ALLEZEIT KAMPFBEREIT "Combat Ready" Showing three aircraft at all times with a field artillery train./For the 1st Bavarian field artillery - regiment "Prinz Regent Luitpold." Crowned monogram between year number, MUNCHEN below.
  • I've never met a neck I didn't like.
  • Night and day between this piece and his death medallions.  How much time separates the two styles?
Re: ALLEZIET KAMPFBEREIT
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 01:19:11 PM »
Night and day between this piece and his death medallions.  How much time separates the two styles?
  • Hi Nosferatu sorry for the delay in replying I believe all three pieces were done within two years of each other almost certainly this piece was a commission. I suppose he had to eat as well. Saying that it may not be as thought provoking as the other two but it's still got class.
Re: ALLEZIET KAMPFBEREIT
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »
Hi Nosferatu sorry for the delay in replying I believe all three pieces were done within two years of each other almost certainly this piece was a commission. I suppose he had to eat as well. Saying that it may not be as thought provoking as the other two but it's still got class.