Author Topic: Hello from Thrasher  (Read 2425 times)

• Checking in and introducing myself to the Forum. Thanks for having me!

My numismatic journey has landed me squarely into this collecting and research area and I’m here to learn as well add to the conversation when I can. It was an encounter with a Walther Eberbach medal years ago that sparked my interest and I’ve been trending this way almost exclusively for a few years now, even prompting me to create my own cast pieces on topics that are relevant to me.

Looking forward to interacting here. Thanks, Thrasher
Hello from Thrasher
« on: November 23, 2019, 09:50:27 AM »
Checking in and introducing myself to the Forum. Thanks for having me!

My numismatic journey has landed me squarely into this collecting and research area and I’m here to learn as well add to the conversation when I can. It was an encounter with a Walther Eberbach medal years ago that sparked my interest and I’ve been trending this way almost exclusively for a few years now, even prompting me to create my own cast pieces on topics that are relevant to me.

Looking forward to interacting here. Thanks, Thrasher
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:30:28 AM by Thrasher »
  • Global Moderator
    • KarlGoetz.com
  • Yo, Thrasher !  Welcome aboard!

I am happy to see we have someone join us that can share their trials and tribulations in casting art medals.  While most of us collect cast medals/medallions many of us are lacking in knowledge about the actual creative process.  Gaining this knowledge will help us all appreciate a little more what we hold in our hands.

PM me and we'll get something set up to share the casting process with all the others   ;)  HSG
Re: Hello from Thrasher
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 10:06:31 PM »
Yo, Thrasher !  Welcome aboard!

I am happy to see we have someone join us that can share their trials and tribulations in casting art medals.  While most of us collect cast medals/medallions many of us are lacking in knowledge about the actual creative process.  Gaining this knowledge will help us all appreciate a little more what we hold in our hands.

PM me and we'll get something set up to share the casting process with all the others   ;)  HSG