Author Topic: New Member  (Read 5095 times)

• Hi, I am an art historian working on modern German sculpture. I am not a collector, but I see a lot and when talking about German sculptors active in the 1910s medals are an important and too often neglected medium. For 2024 I am preparing an exhibition on jewish sculptors in Germany until 1937 and doing research on Arnold Zadikow I came to this page. Just browsing I already learned a lot.

Arie
« on: April 19, 2020, 11:35:27 PM »
Hi, I am an art historian working on modern German sculpture. I am not a collector, but I see a lot and when talking about German sculptors active in the 1910s medals are an important and too often neglected medium. For 2024 I am preparing an exhibition on jewish sculptors in Germany until 1937 and doing research on Arnold Zadikow I came to this page. Just browsing I already learned a lot.

Arie
  • Administrator
  • Hello Arie, and welcome aboard!

It is wonderful that an art historian has been moved to join our forum.  You state that you are preparing an exhibition, can you tell us more about it and where the exhibition will occur?
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 10:55:28 PM »
Hello Arie, and welcome aboard!

It is wonderful that an art historian has been moved to join our forum.  You state that you are preparing an exhibition, can you tell us more about it and where the exhibition will occur?