Author Topic: Catalog of the M. Frankenhuis Collection  (Read 10163 times)

• Administrator
  • For the most part, almost any of the Secessionist medals, and any other WWI medals, were to be found in Frankenhuis' collection.  If you are interested in a general overview of his collection it is to be found easy enough by Googling his name. 

Our purpose here is to provide you access to this nearly unobtainable reference catalog.  I myself have been working from a hard copied, xeroxed, and poorly OCR'd version from the late 90's.  This digital and searchable copy of the collection catalog is far easier to read and search.  It is also downloadable for your convenience.

Secessionist Medals hopes this document will open more doors to your collecting interests.  Enjoy!

Click on the link below and you will be prompted to save the OCR/PDF to your computer for easy future reference.

Collection M. Frankenhuis. Catalogue of Medals, Medalets and Plaques Relatives to the World War 1914-1919

Catalog of the M. Frankenhuis Collection
« on: December 15, 2013, 12:53:11 PM »
For the most part, almost any of the Secessionist medals, and any other WWI medals, were to be found in Frankenhuis' collection.  If you are interested in a general overview of his collection it is to be found easy enough by Googling his name. 

Our purpose here is to provide you access to this nearly unobtainable reference catalog.  I myself have been working from a hard copied, xeroxed, and poorly OCR'd version from the late 90's.  This digital and searchable copy of the collection catalog is far easier to read and search.  It is also downloadable for your convenience.

Secessionist Medals hopes this document will open more doors to your collecting interests.  Enjoy!

Click on the link below and you will be prompted to save the OCR/PDF to your computer for easy future reference.

Collection M. Frankenhuis. Catalogue of Medals, Medalets and Plaques Relatives to the World War 1914-1919

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 10:57:24 PM by Haarmann »
  • This has been extremely helpful in my research.  Thank you very much for the link!

John
Re: Catalog of the M. Frankenhuis Collection
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 01:27:10 PM »
This has been extremely helpful in my research.  Thank you very much for the link!

John