Author Topic: Hello from Gary Groll  (Read 6625 times)

• Greetings to all - and many thanks for this site!

I am a researcher and dealer in 18th c British Provincial Tokens, and to a (much) lesser degree, material related to the French Revolution. I do have a few Central European medals and look forward to participating in your forum.

Gary
Hello from Gary Groll
« on: April 27, 2013, 07:43:03 AM »
Greetings to all - and many thanks for this site!

I am a researcher and dealer in 18th c British Provincial Tokens, and to a (much) lesser degree, material related to the French Revolution. I do have a few Central European medals and look forward to participating in your forum.

Gary
  • Administrator
  • Hi Gary,

Welcome!!!  So glad to see you have joined up! 

Yes, the forum's main intent is to be a venue for Dance of Death type medals but there should be many topics that transcend the entire art medal world such as casting and striking techniques to name a few.  You surely have knowledge, as well as questions, that will spark further discussion regarding the world of medals...thus the original intent for this forum's existence.

Can't wait for further interaction!  Feel free to post a link to your web site too!
Re: Hello from Gary Groll
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:21:35 PM »
Hi Gary,

Welcome!!!  So glad to see you have joined up! 

Yes, the forum's main intent is to be a venue for Dance of Death type medals but there should be many topics that transcend the entire art medal world such as casting and striking techniques to name a few.  You surely have knowledge, as well as questions, that will spark further discussion regarding the world of medals...thus the original intent for this forum's existence.

Can't wait for further interaction!  Feel free to post a link to your web site too!