Author Topic: Hello from neilajcn  (Read 6127 times)

• Hello,
    my name is Neil and I live in New York. I have been collecting medals for quite sometime. My collection has a few Goetz, Gies, and Zutt, examples. I also enjoy English historical medals and any medal that the subject matter strikes me. I also like English Maundy sets and have quite a few. I hope to expand my medal collection as well as learn more about the artists. I would welcome any feedback.. Thank you
    Neil
Hello from neilajcn
« on: August 16, 2015, 02:05:08 AM »
Hello,
my name is Neil and I live in New York. I have been collecting medals for quite sometime. My collection has a few Goetz, Gies, and Zutt, examples. I also enjoy English historical medals and any medal that the subject matter strikes me. I also like English Maundy sets and have quite a few. I hope to expand my medal collection as well as learn more about the artists. I would welcome any feedback.. Thank you
Neil
Neil
  • Administrator
  • Hello Neil,

Sorry for the Loooooonnnnnggggg delay in welcoming you to the forum.

We don't have a technical administrator for the site and it was hacked some time ago.  Unfortunately our other sites were hit too and they had priority over the forum.  We're back now and want to welcome you to the forum.  I hope everyone begins to return as these medals are a fantastic subject area to learn about and collect!!
Re: Hello from neilajcn
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 11:54:52 AM »
Hello Neil,

Sorry for the Loooooonnnnnggggg delay in welcoming you to the forum.

We don't have a technical administrator for the site and it was hacked some time ago.  Unfortunately our other sites were hit too and they had priority over the forum.  We're back now and want to welcome you to the forum.  I hope everyone begins to return as these medals are a fantastic subject area to learn about and collect!!