Author Topic: Hello from Henry Scott Goodman  (Read 6644 times)

• Global Moderator
    • KarlGoetz.com
  • Hi All!

My name is Henry Scott Goodman and I am the founder and owner of KarlGoetz.com and KarlGoetzMedals.com.  I am also the copyright holder to both of Gunter Kienast's books on Karl X. Goetz.  I am here to interact with collectors of secessionist medals but I am also hoping to glean knowledge that can be shared about Karl Goetz on my museum site.  I hope this Forum becomes a melting pot of professional thought, ideas, and theories.

I have to admit, it's nice to have a place to post where I'm not immediately buried under dozens of coin threads. :o   How refreshing!
Hello from Henry Scott Goodman
« on: April 23, 2013, 10:08:57 PM »
Hi All!

My name is Henry Scott Goodman and I am the founder and owner of KarlGoetz.com and KarlGoetzMedals.com.  I am also the copyright holder to both of Gunter Kienast's books on Karl X. Goetz.  I am here to interact with collectors of secessionist medals but I am also hoping to glean knowledge that can be shared about Karl Goetz on my museum site.  I hope this Forum becomes a melting pot of professional thought, ideas, and theories.

I have to admit, it's nice to have a place to post where I'm not immediately buried under dozens of coin threads. :o   How refreshing!
  • Thank you for the thousands of hours of work that went into creating and building these wonderful sites, my good man!  A tremendous gift of knowledge, experience, along with an opportunity of sharing, has been brought to collectors everywhere, as well as to the hobby itself.
Re: Hello from Henry Scott Goodman
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 10:45:08 PM »
Thank you for the thousands of hours of work that went into creating and building these wonderful sites, my good man!  A tremendous gift of knowledge, experience, along with an opportunity of sharing, has been brought to collectors everywhere, as well as to the hobby itself.